Get involved! Click on your link, below, answer the questions, and look for yourself on our Welcome Wednesday blog sometime soon!
And, now, introducing…
Return Camper Paige Zuber, age 15, from Hohokus, NJ, USA has been coming to Appel Farm for 1 years, and is coming to Second Session this summer!
- What are your favorite Majors or Minors? The modern dance major and the musical theater minor.
- What is one of your favorite things about Appel Farm? It’s a place out of reality.
- What is one thing your camp friends don’t know about you? I am secretly in love with Ed Sheeran (musician.)
- What is something that you are proud you’ve done this year since camp? I’ve stood up for myself a lot more and have tried new things.
Staff Member Brian Stern from the Newtown Square, PA, USA, is working toward a degree in Music Education from Susquehanna University.
- What is your role at camp this summer? Percussion Instructor and Bunk Counselor
- What is one of your favorite things about Appel Farm? The super kids of Super South!!
- What is one thing you are excited about doing at camp? Performance Week
- What is one thing campers don’t know about you? I can play every band/orchestra instrument.
- What is something interesting that you do when you are not at camp? Work on service projects with my Boy Scout Troop
- What are three things you are passionate about? Music, teaching, helping others
Camper Parent Whitney Speer, from Upper Saddle River, NJ, USA has been a part of the Appel Farm family for 7 years! Her daughter Eiley campe to camp for 4 summers, and her son, Nolan, is returning for his 5th summer in First Session!
- What is one of your favorite things about Appel Farm? How much my children enjoy being there
- Why did you choose Appel Farm for your family? Eiley chose it
- If you could come to camp this summer, what classes would you take? BALLET and more BALLET