We have an awesome community at Appel Farm! Get to know our campers, alumni, staff, and parents!
Get involved! Click on your link, below, answer the questions, and look for yourself on our Welcome Wednesday blog sometime soon!
And, now, introducing…
Return Camper Jordan Barron, age 12, from Mahwah, NJ, USA has been coming to Appel Farm for 2 years, and is coming to Second Session this summer!
- What are your favorite Majors or Minors? Recording Arts & Technical Theater
- What is one of your favorite things about Appel Farm? The nice people
- What is one thing your camp friends don’t know about you? I D.J.
- What is something that you are proud you’ve done this year since camp? Lighting for a play
Staff Member Megan Bradley from the UK, will graduate this May with a BA Honors in Photography from Wolverhampton University.
- What is your role at camp this summer? Photography Instructor and Bunk Counselor
- What is one of your favorite things about Appel Farm? How friendly the process has been so far 🙂
- What is one thing you are excited about doing at camp? Meeting new people
- What is one thing campers don’t know about you? I have taught children in Zanzibar, Jordan, and Poland.
- What is something interesting that you do when you are not at camp? Collect vintage items, including clothes and furniture
- What are three things you are passionate about? Photography – Fashion – Art
Camper Parent Kim Barron, from Mahwah, NJ, USA has been part of the Appel Farm family family for two years, and her son Jordan is coming to Second Session this summer!
- What is one of your favorite things about Appel Farm? The fact that he can explore different creative mediums in a safe & nurturing environment
- Why did you choose Appel Farm for your family? Because it is a Music & Arts camp and I knew Mark Packer and Dee Billia, both of whom I trust very much. (If you don’t recognize those names, Mark Packer is the former Executive Director of Appel Farm Arts & Music Center, and Dee Billia is our Director of External Relations.)
- If you could come to camp this summer, what classes would you take? Music & Recording Arts, Horseback Riding, Theater, Visual Arts, Photography
Alumna Ciara Mc Entee, from Monaghan, Ireland, was a staff member from 2011-12.
- What was your role at camp? I was a Recording Arts Instructor, Voice Instructor, Lifeguard, and Bunk Counselor.
- What is one of your favorite things about Appel Farm? Meeting so many fantastic people:staff and campers
- What is one thing campers don’t know about you? I love the adrenaline rush…rollercoasters, bunjee jumping next up a skydive!
- What is something interesting that you do when you are not at camp? I train lifeguards voluntarily so that there are more lifesavers in this world to protect all you lovely people 🙂
- What are three things you are passionate about? Musical Theatre, Performing and Travelling