We have an awesome community at Appel Farm! Get to know our campers, alumni, staff, and parents!
Get involved! Click on your link, below, answer the questions, and look for yourself on our Welcome Wednesday blog sometime soon!
And, now, introducing…
Return Camper Cassie Rosin, age 14, from Wayne, PA, USA has been coming to Appel Farm for 2 years, and is coming to Mini Session II this summer!
- What are your favorite Majors or Minors? Theater performance ALL THE WAY! (Hunger Games and Superheros were my favorite minors)
- What is one of your favorite things about Appel Farm? The freedom we have and the opportunities we get to express ourselves 🙂
- What is one thing your camp friends don’t know about you? I am addicted (SERIOUSLY ADDICTED) to the TV show NCIS
- What is something that you are proud you’ve done this year since camp? Learning how to play the guitar, and performing in the show The Best Christmas Pageant Ever
New Camper Ben Steinwurtzel, age 13, from Chevy Chase, MD, USA is coming to
Mini Session II this summer!
- What are some of your favorite things to do in your spare time? Hang out with friends, woodworking, video games, board games
- What might you choose for your Majors this summer? Green Corps, Photography, Video
- What is one thing you want your new camp friends to know about you? I’ve been to sleep away camp (but this is my first time at Appel.)
- When you think about your first summer at Appel Farm, what are you most excited about? Learning new things, like Environmental Studies
Staff Member Andy Jones from London, England, is working towards a Music and Technology degree at The University of East Anglia.
- What is your role at camp this summer? Recording Arts Instructor/Bunk Counselor/Awesome British Guy
- What is one of your favorite things about Appel Farm? The wonderful people you meet
- What is one thing you are excited about doing at camp? Making/recording music!
- What is one thing campers don’t know about you? I love to play cricket!
- What is something interesting that you do when you are not at camp? I’m working on creating a real life Jurassic Park.
- What are three things you are passionate about? Music, Food, Dinosaurs
Camper Parent Sidney Simon, from Montclair, NJ, USA is new to the Appel Farm family! Her daughter McKenzie Stephens-Simon is coming to Mini Session II this summer!
- What is one of your favorite things about Appel Farm? Great energy
- Why did you choose Appel Farm for your family? Amazing class offerings
- If you could come to camp this summer, what classes would you take? Photography, Ceramics