While we can’t gather in person this summer for Camp 2020, we can still connect and create!
Here are three Summer 2020 programs for your creative kid!
Green Picnic Table Time
Free Online Gatherings for Camp 2020 Campers
While we can’t gather in person this summer, we can connect and create! Join us every day, or once in a while, for the all-camp Morning Meeting! Turn Rest Hour into Arts Hour with daily arts gatherings by major, and connect by Bunk Area with campers your age during Late Night Fun Time. Join us every Friday night for your favorite Evening Activities, and spend Sundays doing Workshops with Alumni! Most of all, we hope you will connect with us, remember that you have a community that loves you, and you have your appel inside you forever…
Here are the details:
- Green Picnic Table Time is free programming for Camp 2020 campers. If your child was not enrolled in Camp 2020, please get in touch to see if they are also eligible to participate.
- Green Picnic Table Time runs from July 6-August 14, 2020.
- The Camp Community will gather on Discord, a popular group-chatting platform. When you sign up, we will send you a link to download the free app, and join our Appel Farm Community on Discord.
- Click here to learn more and sign up for Green Picnic Table Time!
There’s art in the making this summer…
JOIN US ONLINE TO CONNECT AND CREATE WITH APPEL FARM.
In a time when learning must take place physically distanced, Appel Farm is committed to connecting young artists with our talented group of professional artists and educators in a virtual art-making space. We are committed to creating a safe, brave space founded in social-emotional learning as young artists develop their creativity and love of learning.
Art in the Making classes place an emphasis on a community of creators, coming together to understand themselves, one another, and their world through the process of art-making.
Art in the Making Details:
- Art in the Making runs July 6-August 14, 2020, for six weeks of weekly 1-hour classes.
- Classes are designed for young artists ages 7 to 17.
- Classes are scheduled Monday-Friday, from 4:00-5:00 PM or 5:00-6:00 PM.
- Sign up for one class, or sign up for all nine! Discounts offered on three or more classes.
- Classes cost $150 ($25/1-hour class, for 6 weeks)
- Three or more classes cost $120 ($20/1-hour class, for 6 weeks)
- Classes will meet on Discord, an online platform that is accessible from any smartphone, tablet, or computer. We will provide information on how to download the Discord app, join the Appel Farm Community, and help you throughout the class with any support you need.
- Classes are facilitated by Appel Farm Teaching Artists.
- Click here to learn more and sign up for Art in the Making!
Private & Small Group Lessons
Appel Farm is offering virtual Private & Small Group Lessons this summer!
Coming Soon: Browse through our roster of Teaching Artists and lessons! Once you see a few great options, click the Schedule Lesson button to reserve a time with your Teaching Artist for your lesson.
Here are the details:
- Private and Small Group Lessons run July 6-August 14, 2020.
- Choose 3 or 6 weeks of weekly lessons.
- Lessons are designed for young artists ages 7 to 17; lessons may be available to other aged-students on request.
- Private Lessons cost $30 per 1/2-hour lesson, and $60 per 1-hour lesson.
$90 for 3 weeks of 1/2-hour lessons
$180 for 6 weeks of 1/2-hour lessons
$180 for 3 weeks of 1-hour lessons
$360 for 6 weeks of 1-hour lessons
- Small Group Lessons cost $30 per 1-hour lesson, per student, up to 5 students.
$90 for 3 weeks of 1-hour lessons
$180 for 6 weeks of 1-hour lessons
- Lessons will meet on Zoom, an online platform that is accessible from any smartphone, tablet, or computer. We will provide information on how to download the Zoom app, and help you throughout the summer with any support you need.
- Lessons are taught by Appel Farm Teaching Artists.
- More information coming soon!