Family Art Retreat • 5/20/17 – 5/21/17
Saturday, May 20 – Sunday, May 21, 2017
Appel Farm • 457 Shirley Rd • Elmer, NJ
Camp for the WHOLE family!
For more than 50 years, Appel Farm Arts Camp has transformed the lives of thousands of young people, helping children develop artistic talents, gain self-confidence, and make friendships that last a lifetime. Now we are offering our families a chance to experience the magic of Appel Farm summer…together.
Together, focus on your relationships throughout a weekend packed with intentional opportunities for connection and communication. Collaborate with your whole family on art projects, engage in theater and dance workshops, and make music together. Relax and enjoy your family’s company, roast marshmallows and sing songs around a campfire.
- Spend the weekend with your family in a our comfortable, dorm-style bunks.
- Participate in some of our most popular majors & minors!
- Get some fresh air, stargaze, sit around the campfire…and relax.
- Enjoy delicious and nutritious meals and snacks, prepared by our chef.
- Meet other families, make friends, and share a special connection through the arts!
This event is also a great chance for first-time campers and their families to get a taste of camp before summer. If your kiddo is nervous about their first sleep-away experience, the Family Art Retreat is a fun and safe way for them to try out sleeping in a bunk, eating meals in the dining hall, and exploring camp classes and activities.
Share with your friends!
Join our Facebook event, invite your friends & co-workers, and share on your personal page!