The minute camp was over last summer, we started the countdown to Camp 2013, and we think you did, too! So when the countdown is in 3-digits, when your camp friends only exist on Skype, when school is overwhelming…
We have Camp Reunions! We like to get together a few times each year, for the Fall Reunion in October, the Spring Reunion in March, and for Earth Day at Appel Farm in May.
Appel Farm Fall Reunion at Six Flags
We had so much fun at the Appel Farm Fall Reunion at Six Flags! Riding roller coasters with our camp friends was the perfect cure for our campsickness! Campers braved Nitro, Kingda Ka, and even Dare Devil Dive — Yikes, Dixie and Shannon!
Appel Farm Spring Reunion at The Funplex
Six Flags was months ago, and it’s been way too long since we’ve seen your smiling faces! So let’s get together this Saturday, March 9th at the Funplex in Mt. Laurel, NJ!
Fun at the Funplex!
- Saturday, March 9th from 12-4 PM at the Funplex in Mt. Laurel, NJ.
- Bumper Cars, Go-Karts, Foam Frenzy, Lazer Runner, Motion Simulator, Arcade Games, and Bowling
- Catch up with camp friends, and watch slide shows and camp dvds in our reserved room, lunch served at 1:00 PM
- 20 arcade tokens included, bring money for additional tokens if you want to play lots of games!
Earth Day at Appel Farm!
While you’re at it, save the date for our last reunion on Sunday, April 22nd: Earth Day at Appel Farm!
Appel Farm is celebrating Earth Day, and you are invited to introduce your friends to Appel Farm and our welcoming community of tree-hugging artists! If you have a friend from home who wants to learn more about Appel Farm, this is your chance to spend the day at the farm, gardening, making art, learning about our environment, with activities like:
- Planting the garden!
- Making a recycled flower planter!
- Making handmade paper from recycled paper!
- Greetings Earthlings: A Theater Extravaganza!
Connect with your friends from home, your camp friends, and campers who will be coming to Appel Farm for the first time this summer! Look for more information about Earth Day in early April!