We would love to welcome your family to Appel Farm, take you on a tour, and answer all of your questions! Join us for one of our scheduled tours:
- Sunday, November 5, 2018, @ 1:00 pm (Family Camp Weekend)
- Sunday, December 10, 2018, @ 1:00 pm
- Sunday, January 21, 2018, @ 1:00 pm
- Sunday, February 25, 2018, @ 1:00 pm
- Sunday, March 18, 2018, @ 1:00 pm
- Sunday, April 22, 2018, @ 1:00 pm
- Sunday, May 20, 2018, @ 1:00 pm (Family Camp Weekend)
How Can I RSVP?
There are several ways you can RSVP for a Camp Tour:
- Call (800) 394-8478 – If you are calling after 5:00 pm on Friday afternoon, feel free to leave a message and join us.
- Complete the form below – Just be sure to include your Name, Email, Phone Number, and a quick message about who you’re bringing and which tour you’re interested in attending.
- Email us at email@example.com
What if I’m unable to attend a scheduled tour?
Not a problem! If you can not make one of our onsite tours, ask us about scheduling an in-home visit, booking a private tour, or hosting a house party event — just let us know! You may also meet up with us at one of our events at Appel Farm, or in your neck of the woods. Click here to see where we’ll be next!
Camp Tour Registration
* Family Camp Weekend
- Spend the weekend at Appel Farm with your WHOLE family! This event is also a great chance for first-time or potential new campers and their families to get a taste of camp. If your kiddo is nervous about their first sleep-away experience, the Family Camp Weekend is a fun and safe way for them to try out sleeping in a bunk, eating meals in the dining hall, and exploring camp classes and activities. Click here to learn more!
* National Day of Service Events
- In celebration of National Day of Service, January 15, 2018, we will be gathering as a camp community to give back! Appel Farm will be hosting service events in Philadelphia and New York City to save the date and keep an eye out for more information soon.