Appel Farm Arts Camp Internship
Appel Farm can help you prepare for the world…Become a Camp Intern today!
What is the Camp Internship?
The Appel Farm Arts Camp Internship program is a training opportunity for young artists, who are too old to attend camp, but too young to be a part of our full Staff, to gain valuable leadership, counseling, and teaching skills. Interns gain an understanding of the many facets of working as a camp professional and teaching artist. This is a four-week residential internship.
Eligibility & Application
Must be 18-19 years old during the summer to apply. Priority is given to former Appel Farm campers and CITs. Internship applications are due no later March 15, 2022. After participating in a video interview, applicants will be notified by early April if they are chosen for the program.
Dates, Travel, Room & Board
- There are six (6) internships available for Summer 2022. Interns must participate in Staff Week, beginning on June 18, 2022.
- Sessions 1 & 2: Sunday, June 26 – Saturday, July 23, 2022
- All Interns are required to live at Appel Farm for the duration of the four-week internship. Room and board are included.
- Transportation to and from the Philadelphia airport, bus station, or 30th St. train station will be provided at no cost. Interns can also drive to camp and have a car while living at camp.
Stipend & Benefits
Interns will receive a stipend of $1,000, plus room and board, and will gain valuable experience working with children, teaching in the arts, and learning valuable leadership skills.
Questions & to Apply
- If you have any questions, please call us at 856-358-6881 or email us at email@example.com.
- Click here to Apply for the Camp Internship