Appel Farm Arts Camp Internship
Appel Farm can help you prepare for the world…Become a Camp Intern today!
What is the Camp Internship?
The Appel Farm Arts Camp Internship program is a training opportunity for young artists, who are too old to attend camp, but too young to be a part of our full Staff, to gain valuable leadership, counseling, and teaching skills. Interns gain an understanding of the many facets of working as a camp professional and teaching artist. This is a four-week residential internship.
Eligibility & Application
Must be 18-19 years old during the summer to apply. Priority is given to former Appel Farm campers and CITs. Internship applications are due no later thanMarch 15, 2022. After participating in a phone interview, applicants will be notified by early April if they are chosen for the program, and may be required to attend an Intern Retreat at Appel Farm for training in the Spring.
Dates, Travel, Room & Board
- There are six (6) internships available for Sessions 1-2 and six (6) available for Sessions 3-4. Applicants can indicate a preference, but selections will be determined as space is available.
- Sessions 1 & 2: Sunday, June 26 – Saturday, July 23, 2022
- Sessions 3 & 4: Sunday, July 24 – Saturday, August 20, 2022
- All Interns are required to live at Appel Farm for the duration of the four-week internship. Room and board are included.
- Transportation to and from the Philadelphia airport, bus station, or 30th St. train station will be provided at no cost. Interns can also drive to camp and have a car while living at camp.
Stipend & Benefits
Interns will receive a stipend of $1,000, plus room and board, and will gain valuable experience working with children, teaching in the arts, and learning valuable leadership skills.
Questions & to Apply
- If you have any questions, please call us at 856-358-6881 or email us at email@example.com.
- Click here to Apply for the Camp Internship